Inviting guests to stay in your home can be wonderful, but there is the issue of where they’ll keep their belongings while they’re with you. You don’t want to make them live out of their cases, but you don’t have the closet space available for them.
There is a way of creating that space, and it doesn’t require any hard work or disruption to your home! Our customizable closet system can be just the thing for you. Read on to find out how they can transform any space.
Give your guests the storage they need
When guests come to stay with you, they don’t just bring themselves. They bring their belongings, too. Part of being a good host is making sure they have somewhere they can stash their clothing and other essentials while they’re with you.
However, your guest room may not currently be up to the task. It may well have a closet, but there isn’t anywhere near enough space in it for them to hang their clothes comfortably. Even worse, you may not have a closet in there at all! Fear not though, as there is an easy way to give them that space.
The benefits of our expandable closet organizer
Our expandable closet organizer is the answer. It creates the space in otherwise unusable closets, and gives your guests somewhere to hang their hat – literally! Here’s why they’re the best option when it comes to creating a guest coat rack.
– Affordable: They’re much cheaper than you may think, and won’t require any major work on your home to install.
– Customizable: Closets aren’t one size fits all, so our organizers aren’t either. You can buy them in a variety of sizes to fit your closet perfectly.
– Easy to install: All the hardware needed comes with your organizer, and you don’t need any specialist tools to get the job done. In fact, it’s so easy that you can install it all on your own!
– Adaptable: You can use our organizers for all kinds of uses, the only limits are your imagination!
– Heavy duty: You can place up to 200lb of items on one of our organizers without having to put a stud in the wall.
You’ll be amazed at how much you can fit into such a small space with our affordable closet organizer. You’ll have a working closet, and your guests will be grateful for all the storage options you’ve given them.
Other uses for a closet organizer
Of course, you don’t just have to use our organizers in your closet. They can be installed anywhere you need that little bit of extra storage. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
– In the garage: There’s always plenty of stuff hanging around your garage that needs a home. A closet organizer will keep everything off the floor and stay hanging securely on the wall.
– In the entryway: Of course, organizers make great guest coat racks, so they can be great for everyday use too. Hang one in your porch or hallway, and you’ll have a place to store all your family’s coats, shoes and other items.
– As a shoe closet: Any dedicated shoe collector knows that they have a habit of getting everywhere. If you’re looking for a way to corral them, try using our organizers as a way to create a shoe organizer, and you’ll never trip over a pair of high heels again!
Make the most out of the space you have
Every homeowner knows that you need to squeeze the most out of the space you have. Good organization comes from using the space you have to its full potential. Our customizable closet organizers help you do that by really giving you much more storage space. In fact, you’d be surprised at how much you’ll be able to fit in a closet one you have them installed.
Try using them in your guest closets to expand the storage space in there. Your guests will be amazed at how much they can get put away, and you’ll know you’re being the ultimate host by giving them the space they need.